Show off those skills in the Friday Night Showdown!
Summary: One Friday of the month for 6 months, shooters will pay $25 to compete. Top time will win a $100 gift card. Following the 6th competition, the champions of each month will compete for a grand prize. Each month will have a different course of fire and layout.
- Must have iron-sights or an optic
- Outside of the waistband Holster (strong side hip draw only)
- 2-4 magazines (Depending on Firearms round capacity, Shooters may need multiple magazines for the round count of the course of fire.
- Magazine holster/Secondary Magazine in pocket
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Lead and Brass Only
- No steel core, steel casing, aluminum casing, shotshells, armor piercing, and tracer rounds.
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Closed toe shoes
Registration Fee Includes:
- Eye Protection (if needed)
- Ear Protection (if needed)
Gun rentals are $10, (discounted if you are a Plus Member)
- Glock 19
- Glock 17
- Canik TP9sf
- Handgun Holster Rentals are $5 (Rented thru Training Department)
- Magazine Holster Rentals are $5 (Rented thru Training Department)
Competition Time: 2-hrs
Shooters will have to sign up on the website and only be allowed to compete if they are on the roster.