Join Special Guest Trainers, Reticence Group, for this unique opportunity!
Demonstrable performance is what we are driven to deliver to all that attend! Join us and special Guest Instructors Chancey Pogue and Brian Stahl for this comprehensive class that allows you to find a greater level of confidence using your handgun.
- Grip – establishing and maintaining
- Index/Presentation – How to get the gun to your line of sight repeatedly and efficiently
- Sight picture – Where your focus needs to be and what you need to be aware oF
- Trigger – How it varies – myths will be dispelled
- Handgun equipped with a pistol mounted optic
- At least 2 magazines (3 preferred)
- Eye/Ear protection & baseball cap
- At least 250 rounds of reliable ball ammo (no reloads)
- Optional – Holster (belt mounted, IWB or AIWB) Floppy nylon holsters will not be allowed
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Chancey Pogue, Director of Operations
Chancey is a veteran of a large North Texas police department. He has served in patrol, zero tolerance, training, weapons range, criminal tracking unit, UOF coordinator, SWAT and air support. He holds multiple instructor certifications to include, RDS handgun, HSI RDS handgun, carbine, shotgun, select-fire, low light, force science, Simmunition & Safariland LL/DD, and has been teaching multiple platforms inside and out of the department since 2006.
Brian Stahl, Chief Operating Officer
Brian is an 18 year veteran and current full time firearms instructor at a large North Texas police department. He has served in multiple roles to include patrol, narcotics and SWAT. He holds multiple instructor certifications to include RDS handgun, HSI RDS handgun, ALERRT, FLETC, low light, select-fire, carbine, CQB & Simmunition and teaches inside and out of the department since 2007.