Glock Operator’s Course
Increase your knowledge and skills with your GLOCK in 2 Days (16 Hours).
This training course is designed and intended for public safety professionals who have successfully completed a basic pistol course and want to improve their skills. This course is not recommended for those who have not attended official training programs. This course is a dynamic shooting course that requires the ability to stand for long periods of time, shoot on the move, move into and recover quickly from kneeling and prone positions.
Students will bring:
– GLOCK Pistol
– 1,000 rounds of ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– 10 dummy rounds
– Eye and ear protection
– A quality strong side holster that covers the trigger and trigger guard
– Minimum of 3 magazine and 2 magazine pouches
– A belt to support the pistol and magazine pouches
– Duty Equipment Encouraged, but not required
To be eligible to take the GLOCK Operator Course, you must meet one of the following requirements:
– Active/Retired Law Enforcement or Military
– Private security
– Possess a current Concealed Carry Permit from your state
– Or provide a Statement of NO Criminal History from a Law Enforcement agency.