Genuine Israeli Defensive Tactics
ISRAELI SPECIAL FORCES ARE IN TOWN – ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
As the world becomes more violent, good law-abiding citizens must have the right to defend themselves and do it correctly and professionally. Learning a wide range of practical skills will help you perform better in extreme situations.
Defensive shooting classes are all over the place, some are better than others, but there is nothing like trying something new and refreshing. With No Shots Fired, not only will you get Israeli tactical training, but you will get it from professional instructors who served in the Israeli special forces and who actually live in Israel!
This class is designed for beginners who didn’t take professional firearm classes or haven’t trained for a while and are interested in learning the basics (the Israeli way) and attending our ISF TAC Level I class in the future. Based on firearm classes for civilians and security guards in Israel adapted to the US environment.
- Getting to know your gun, learning proper grip, trigger work, sight picture
- Safety procedures
- The correct mental state of mind while using your gun
- Breathing during shooting exercises and real-life engagements
- Proper drawing from holster and reloading techniques
- Proper shooting stances for different situations
- Shooting from 5,7,10,15,20 yards- single and multiple shots
- Improving hits and self-debriefing
- Fixing malfunctions
- A taste from ISF TAC Level I
- Preferred handgun (we recommend a 9MM)
- Hearing and eye protection
- 250 rounds of handgun ammunition
- 3 magazines
- Gun holster and magazine holster