Empower yourself with life-saving techniques
In the Women basic self defense course we are going to have 2 sections. This is an overview highlighting topics that we go into greater detail during the class.
- Situational awareness – learning how to evaluate your surroundings, learning how to read a room and having an exit plan.
- Identifying threats- Identifying when a person is a threat or when a situation might become a threat and how to de-escalate and remove yourself from the problem.
- Self Defense tools- going over a list of different self defense weapons and items that can be used to protect yourself from non lethal to lethal.(Going to use products that defender outdoors sells.)
- Will be hand to hand techniques to in worst case scenarios. Scenarios will include:
- When someone grabs your hair from behind.
- When someone has their hands around your throat on the feet and while on the ground when they are on top of you.
- When someone Grabs your arm.
- When someone tries to pick you up with their hands around your waist.
- Demonstrable performance is what we are driven to deliver to all that attend.