***During the Broken Clay, the Cowtown and Ranch courses will be closed. The Lone Star Course will remain open.***
Get ready and get excited for the 18th annual Humphrey & Associates 2022 Broken Clay – to benefit the Young Life Ministry across North Texas
2 ½ solid days! The 2022 Broken Clay will run two private courses with each team having their own dedicated registration time, dedicated start time and dedicated Sporting Clay Caddy for the event! The event will start on Wednesday morning, and wrap up on Friday afternoon. You and your other 3 registered guest will be privately guided and treated nicely, as members of the 2022 Broken Clay.
Our goal is for you to have an exceptional time, enjoy a day of shooting and still be able to verbally harass your friends with a friendly competition.
There will be fierce competition and awards on each course for 1st Place Team, 2nd Place Team, 3rd Place Team, as well as our famed Dead Ass Last. There will be an overall top shot for female, top shot for male, and our famed Dead Ass Last individual shooter. Scores will be posted at the end of each team’s round – continuously for the entire event.
Broken Clay Schedule:
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Friday, September 30, 2022
Defender Outdoors Clay Sports Ranch, 8270 Aledo Road
Fort Worth, TX 76126
- Cavalry ($3500-2/ 4 Person teams with extra goodies)
- Militia ($2000-1 / 4 Person team with extra goodies)
- Posse ($1200-1 / 4 Person team)
- Individual ($300)
- Wednesday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (15 minute increments)
- Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (15 minute increments)
- Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (15 minute increments)
Complete Game Package aka the “BFD”
The Broken Clay Auction, Flurry, Poof Target and other games will be part of the action that you will be able to enjoy for the day! You will be able to purchase a Complete Game Package –aka “BFD” including each game and your teams’ shootigans. The discounted cost of this prior to the event will be $340 (per 4 person team) in addition to your Sponsorship charge. “BFD” packages purchased at the event will be $400 so get them early.
- Team (Company Name)
- Please indicate what level of sponsorship you want
- Please list your shooters names, shirt sizes, shotgun shell size & email (needed for Waivers and My Tab)
- Please give Day and Time (2 hour window) you would like to shoot. Times are in 15 minute increments, please list 1st & 2nd choice.
- Indicate how you would like to pay:
- Check – send to Humphrey & Associates, Inc., 2650 Handley Ederville Rd., Fort Worth, TX 76118
- Credit Card – please click here credit card authorization form.
****Due to the shortage of Shotgun Shells please make sure to get your registrations in early to assure we have enough shells for all participants.