Fourth Annual Vaquero Clay Shoot
August 7 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$150
Join the FWHCC at our 4th Annual Vaquero Clay Shoot benefiting the Chamber’s non-profit business initiatives and programs. Get your teams together for a fun time out of the office to network and make connections with members and prospective members alike.
During our nation’s crisis – know that FWHCC and Defender Outdoors are doing our due diligence to ensure your health and safety while still having a great time outdoors.
Friday, August 7th
Registration & Breakfast: 8 am
Shooting Start: 9 am
Awards & Lunch: 12 pm
- Individual Shooter: $150
- Team of 4: $600
Sponsorship Options Available! Contact FWHCC for more info!
Gun Rentals Available from Defender Outdoors
Ammo available for purchase from Defender Outdoors
Additional Golf Cart Rentals available from Defender Outdoors
Raffles and Silent Auction will also be available!
The Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber is excited and cautious as we move forward with our 4th Annual Vaquero Clay Shoot at Defender Outdoors. We understand during this time the importance of networking is eminent and we want to ensure an environment that allows for all clay shoot participants to be involved with your health and safety at mind.
We are working diligently with Defender Outdoors to ensure our event as a whole is following proper protocol – here is what to expect at Clay Shoot:
- Limit the Defender Outdoors clubhouse to 10 people at a time including
- Maintain 6 feet apart through out the pro shop
- Individuals will be issued a Ziploc bag with Clorox wipes upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the pavilion and pro shop
- Shooters should turn in cards in the box at pavilion
- Only 2 people allowed per cart and half price carts
- Breakfast will be on the go
- Lunch will be to-go
- Beer will be to- go
- Awards ceremony will be held virtually after the shoot
Please bare with us as we expect changes from our state and county guidelines.
Your health and safety come first.