- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Pistol Mounted Optics
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$375.00
Demonstrable performance is what we are driven to deliver to all that attend! Join us and special Guest Instructors Chancey Pogue and Brian Stahl for this comprehensive class that allows you to find a greater level of confidence using your handgun.
- Grip – establishing and maintaining
- Index/Presentation – How to get the gun to your line of sight repeatedly and efficiently
- Sight picture – Where your focus needs to be and what you need to be aware oF
- Trigger – How it varies – myths will be dispelled
- Handgun equipped with a pistol mounted optic
- At least 2 magazines (3 preferred)
- Eye/Ear protection & baseball cap
- At least 250 rounds of reliable ball ammo (no reloads)
- Optional – Holster (belt mounted, IWB or AIWB) Floppy nylon holsters will not be allowed