Long Bird Short Bird and Sub Gauge Challenge
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until June 4, 2022
Join us on June 5th or 6th for our next NSCA Tournament, our popular Long Bird Short Bird and Sub-Gauge Challenge !
What is a Long Bird Short Bird Challenge? On the Main Event course (the Ranch Course) each station will feature one harder target (the Long Bird) and one easier/softer target (the Short Bird). Will you be able to hit both? Come out and show us!
And we’ll have 300 Sub Gauge Targets to shoot for the TSCA Sub Gauge Challenge!
- 100 Target Ranch Course Long Bird Short Bird Challenge ($75.00)
- 100 Target 20 Gauge Cowtown Course ($75.00)
- 100 Target 28 Gauge on New Course ($75.00)
- 100 Target .410 on New Course ($75.00)
- 50 Target Super Sporting on Lone Star Course ($45.00)
- 50 Target 12 Gauge True Pair on Lone Star Course ($45.00)
- 50 Target Pump Gun Event on Cowtown Course Stations 1-6 ($45.00)
- 50 Target Side-by-Side on Cowtown Course Stations 1-7 ($45.00)
*Lunch included with Main Event registration
All Targets will be set by Travis Mears and Gary Madigan
Money Back to Class in each event
Registration begins at 8:30 AM on each day
Last Cards in by 5:00 PM