Charlie developed a passion for pistol and long range shooting from his extensive firearms training in the Marines. His experience with the optics on armored vehicles translates into expertise in long range shooting.
Charlie developed a passion for pistol and long range shooting from his extensive firearms training in the Marines. While in the Marines, he trained in small team tactics, vehicle tactics, and became a pistol coach. Using his experience with the optics on armored vehicles, Charlie trained to use different forms of optics and has gained the needed understanding of how to range the distance, the wind, and the speed of a target utilizing the reticle.
- Served in the United States Marine Corps as an infantryman and LAV-25 Crewman with 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion
- Anti-Piracy Operation with the 13th MEU on the USS Boxer
- 2010 Afghanistan Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Steel Dawn
- Texas License to Carry Instructor
- NRA – Chief Range Safety Officer
- USCCA – CCHDF, Countering the Mass Shooter
Areas of Private Instruction:
Any class can be converted to a private lesson, including:
- Gun Fitting – Finding the perfect firearm for you
- Basics of Marksmanship – Pistol and Rifle
- LTC Course, Qualification and Qualification Practice
- Situational Awareness and Self Defense Tactics
To setup a training session please feel free to email Edwina at email@example.com, and let’s get your training on the right track.