Edwina is a mother and grandmother with a unique passion for teaching women and men the basics of firearms and firearm safety and continuing their education through self-defense and beyond. Learning the tools necessary to defend you and your family and knowing you are capable of doing so without panic is an empowering and life changing skill that Edwina loves to pass on to others. She is a life-long learner and is passionate about sharing her training with others.
Edwina specializes in teaching and training all new shooters, specifically women who feel more comfortable learning from another woman who understands their fears and frustrations regarding firearms. Her calm and comforting demeanor and teaching style instantly puts people at ease and paves the way for training success.
- Texas License to Carry Instructor
- NRA Instructor
- Basic Pistol Instructor
- Personal Protection in the Home
- Refuse to Be a Victim
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- USCCA Training Counselor and Instructor
- Home Defense and Concealed Carry
- Defensive Pistol
- Certified Simunition RSO
Areas of Private Instruction:
Any class can be converted to a private lesson, including:
- Gun Fitting – Finding the perfect firearm for you
- Basics of Marksmanship – Pistol and Rifle
- Concealed Carry Options for Women
- LTC Course, Qualification and Qualification Practice
- Situational Awareness and Self Defense Tactics
To setup a training session please feel free to email Edwina at email@example.com, and let’s get your training on the right track.